News . Events
01.10.2019 by ChemBioSys
Workshop: Metabolomic Data Management
12th and 13th of November 2019
Tuesday 12th, from 9:00 to 12:00 - General RDM
- The big picture on open science, open data, FAIR data
- Data acquisition principles: data formas, metadata, human and computer readability, data organisation
- The data « Life Cycle » and presentation of the ChemBioSys Research Data Management Plan
- Introduction to ontologies and minimum information standards in life sciences
- data.chembiosys.de and data collection and organisation in ChemBioSys
Wednesday 13th, from 14:00 to 17:00 - RDM for metabolic data
- Minimum information standards and ontologies for metabolic data data
- Data repositories, data submission and data publication (MetaboLights and ISA creator)
- Data formats
- Hands-on with your own data - is your metadata FAIR?
For the hand-on it is recommended to bring your own data, or the data of your colleagues where you are aware how and why it was generated. We also recommend to bring your own laptop! (In case you don’t have one, we can provide one for the hands-on, but as the number of them is limited, please tell me in advance).
You can register at the following link: https://forms.gle/e2YbFkj5HQTfNjcy7 or just send an e-mail to email@example.com.